The cost of cooking gas will be raised by Rs.4 every month as Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has asked Oil companies to do so. This also would remove all subsidies. As Subsidised liquefied petroleum gas gets a hike by Rs.1.50 per cylinder, the subsidized LPG cylinder now costs Rs.491.13 in Delhi.
Apart from this, the price of jet fuel, turbine fuel is also hiked by 6% and this is the third straight increase since August. With this hike, the fule will now cost Rs.53,045 per Kilolitre in Delhi. And in LPG price hike, this is the fifth hike since May this year.
Even though most of them vent their rage against this hike, the Petroleum Minister said this is inevitable to avoid all subsidiaries. All the subsidiaries will be totally eliminated by March 2018. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided According to sources Pawan Kalyan is being misguided by his own team members who said to have their own agenda. Meanwhile for example, Pawan's team has informed him that there were 4 Lakh people who attended Janasena Maha Sabha in the open ground opposite to Acharya Nagarjuna University campus in the Mangalagiri of Guntur district. But in reality, the crowd was only around 1 Lakh.
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys