According to sources the inaugural event of late legendary actor Shivaji Ganesan's memorial in Chennai became the centre-stage for these two stalwarts to sit next to each other, exchange pleasantries before Rajini allegedly took a sarcastic jibe at Kamal's plans of plunging in politics.
Meanwhile when speaking at the event, Rajini said, 'Legendary actor Shivaji Ganesan taught everyone a valuable lesson in politics. By contesting in elections and losing in his own constituency, he proved that fame, money and stardom alone are not enough to succeed in politics. There is something else one need and only the voters know what that is. Honestly, he doesn’t know what it is, but he thinks Kamal Hassan knows.'
Meanwhile it may be recalled that Kamal has recently disclosed his plans
of floating his own party and said that he was ready to work together with Rajini
if their ideologies match. Furthermore political analysts say that with his
subtle yet sarcastic remarks, Rajini has made it clear that he would also be
plunging in politics and that he publicly turned down the proposal of joining
forces with Kamal.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument