Chennai sources have stated that AIADMK chief V K Sasikala has applied for a 15day parole to meet her ailing husband M Natarajan. Meanwhile her nephew and sidelined party leader TTV Dhinakaran said Natarajan is undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital here for liver problem and was awaiting liver transplantation, Dhinakaran told reporters here.
Dinakaran said "We have applied for the parole of 'General Secretary' (Sasikala). She will get permission for sure and the Prisons Department will decide on the number of days the parole will be given for". Moreover Dhinakaran said her "advocate has said she wanted 15 days".
Furthermore currently lodged at Parappana Agrahara jail in Bengaluru,
Sasikala was convicted and sentenced to a four-year prison term in the Rs
66.6-crore disproportionate assets case. According to sources Natarajan has
been undergoing treatment at the corporate hospital for the past few days.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha