According to sources Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan has been busy constructing his party and he announced that he would be active politically from October this year. Accordingly Janasena official twitter handle tweeted that the party would be contesting in 175 seats in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in the next Assembly elections.
Recently this turned out to be breaking news across the political circles of the Telugu states and debates started soon after the tweet turned trending. Meanwhile however very soon, the tweet has been removed from Janasena page which created huge confusion. Source from the party revealed that the social media team which was unaware about it posted the tweet. Currently Satagni Digital Regiment is handling the social media responsibilities of the political party and in the recent meet, Pawan Kalyan interacted with them.
Moreover Pawan revealed that the party would contest in the elections as
per the situations and the strength the party gains. Furthermore this went
wrong with the social media team after which the tweet stepped out. Source from
the party revealed that they are not sure about the number of seats the party
would be contesting in.
Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark Bengaluru sources have stated that Union Minister Anant Kumar Hegde found himself in the eye of another storm by comparing Dalits to dogs. Meanwhile the incident took place on Saturday afternoon at Bellary where Hegde inaugurated a job fair. Further on his way, his car was blocked by Dalit activists who were protesting against his remark over amending the Constitution which led to a countrywide uproar.
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?