As per latest report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that the Supreme Court, on Friday, directed the Tamilnadu High Court to decide on the ownership and 'right to sell' of the Sadavarthi Satram lands.
Furthermore after hearing arguments in the case, a bench of the Supreme Court also gave directions regarding Rs 22 crore submitted by Sanjeeva Reddy in the first auction besides investigating the process of the second auction.
Meanwhile, the Tamilnadu government has requested the SC to add it as one
of the respondents in the case. Sources have made a statement that the Tamilnadu
government expressed its objections in the case following which the above directions
were given by the Supreme Court.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison