A Trade Union affiliated to Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has swept the polls by a huge margin and defeated the opposite parties. Telangana Boggu Gani Karmika Sangham (TBGKS) won 9 out of 11 divisions and retained its hold in the largest public sector company in Telangana.
Apart from TBKGS, AITUC won 2 divisions. AITUC was backed by Communist Party of India (CPI), Congress party and Telugu Desam Party (TDP). This victory gets more attention as it is seen as a run-up to 2019 elections where all opposition parties have joined hands to get the advantage.
Both the parties top leaders campaigned in this bitterly fought elections. Telangana Chief Minister KCR who is on cloud nine with this victory said that so far no union has one nine divisions in the history. His son KTR tweeted and praised the victory. He also was all praises for his sister MP K Kavitha who campaigned vigorously. It should be noted that TRS won all the elections since 2014.
Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor According to sources UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the perception about UP was so poor that no financial institution was willing to give us loans. Whenever they called them up or our officers went to them, they wouldn't even speak to them. Even CM tried calling up a few banks himself and felt bad and further realized how bad their image was outside.
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK
- A Sweet and Sour achievement by Indian!!
- Minister's speech on Kannada draws ire!!
- 15 IAS Officers transferred!!
- Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"
- Rotomac Pen owner indulged in Rs. 800 crore fraud cases
- Mexico rocked by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake for the second time in three day
- Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka