We earlier reported that Actor Jai was caught red-handed in a drunk and drive case. He drove his Audi car and crashed into a divider in Adayar. However, he got bail and walked away. But, Saidapet Metropolitan Court Magistrate ordered the police to produce him to the court as he never appeared for two days of the hearing.
When police reached Jai's home, they found out that he was not present and for now he is 'On the run'. As police reported the same, the court has issued a non-bailable warrant. He was booked under IPC sections 279 (rash driving or riding on a public way), 185 (driving by a drunken person or by a person under the influence of drugs) of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
This is not the first time Jai has been caught drunk driving. He was caught last year by the Chennai police too. Traffic police are suggesting the court to cancel his license. However, a call has not been taken so far by the court.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat