Telangana sources have stated that KCR calls Kodandaram 'Dog'Telagnana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao targeted JAC Chairman Kodandam again. He compared his friend turned foe with a dog. Meanwhile KCR said it was he who promoted Kodandaram as leader in Telangana during the intensified Telangana movement by appointing him as JAC Chairman as "Kodandaram is like a dog which always feels it is carrying heavy weights during its journeys".
Moreover he also said that the Telangana congress fought 2014 elections under Kodandram's guidance. Further it was also like crossing Godavari holding the tail of the canine. Kodandaram was always against his party even during intensified Telangana movement and worked in collusion with Congress to defeat TRS in 2014 elections but in vain.
Furthermore Kodandaram was nothing in Telangana movement if he was
not appointed as JAC chairman, KCR said the JAC leader was never in active
politics and elected even as a Sarpanch of a small village. He dared the JAC
leader to plunge into active politics and prove mettle before mudslinging on
his government on every issue.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha