Sources from Telangana have reported that just announced results in the elections for Workers Unions in Singareni Collieries Company Limited strengthened Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's hands further. Meanwhile under the leadership of KCR's daughter and MP K Kavitha, the TRS affiliated workers union Telangana Boggu Gani Karmikula Sangham registered resounding victory in the election.
Meanwhile it won seven divisions out of nine in the Singareni Company. Furthermore Kavitha, as honorary President of the workers union, played key role in trouncing rival unions backed by Congress, TDP and left parties. Recently first time, all opposition parties united to defeat Kavitha's union but failed. In fact, the union secured more votes when compared to last elections.
Moreover buoyed by the victory, KCR is planning to go for bye election to
Nalgonda Parliamentary constituency as the incumbent MP G Sukhender Reddy is
set to quit the post soon. He is tipped to be the President of Telangana Right
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year