Sources have reported that Daggubati Purandeswari is more of a diplomat than just a politician. She rarely speaks. But when she does it garners a lot of significance. Meanwhile the former Union Minister in Manmohan Singh's cabinet and present BJP leader and daughter of NTR Purandeswari has broken her silence on ongoing controversy concerned to her legendary father NTR.
Currently as RGV's Lakshmi's NTR is in news for all wrong reasons and stirring a debate in political, film fraternities, Chinnamma aka Purandeswari has opened up and said, "If anyone making a film on legendary NTR, it has to be made comprehensively. It is not fair to make a film on such a big personality based on a one person's point-of-view or perspective."
Furthermore Chinnamma appealed to RGV to consider the views of all family
members of NTR before making a film on an iconic leader, actor. Meanwhile TDP
leaders are fuming over RGV and alleging that YSRCP is funding the film
(Lakshmi's NTR), Purandeswari's latest comments have indicated that entire
NTR's family members are on same boat cutting across political parties.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year