Telangana state Chief Minister K.Chandrasekara Rao has offered some strange instructions to the people of Telangana state where he gave them rights to beat the corrupt officials with chappals! KCR who addressed Singareni Collieries workers at Pragathi Bhavan thanked them after the huge victory TRS grabbed in the recently completed elections to become the official union of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd.
Some workers pointed out the corruption happening inside the coal company. KCR said, "Workers are forced to pay a sum of Rs.600,000 to get a medical certificate. They are forced to bribe even when they needed to take sick leave. Bribes are demanded to change residential quarters.
But, from now on, no one should pay bribes. If anyone demands bribe, beat them with chappals." KCR also apologized for not focusing on their problems during the past 40 months rule of the TRS government. He said, "When we won in 2012, we were an undivided AP and our party was also not in power. So we couldn't resolve your issues. And when we came to power, we dealt with other major problems. I express my apologies."
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days