This is going to be a major setback to the Government of Andhra Pradesh as the World Bank is still considering about financing the Amaravati Project. The World Bank which is expected to provide loans to develop the new capital city has sent a panel of members for investigation and their approval is still pending.
The state Government earlier acquired thousands of acres from farmers and provided them compensation and resettlement. But, the panel sent by World Bank investigated the issues and found irregularities committed by the Government. The World Bank will now decide whether to move ahead with the project or drop it after consultation with higher-level authorities.
As per reports, the panel has given the verdict as 'Satisfactory' but still, everything needs a detailed investigation as there have been allegations of non-compliance of guidelines of the bank and involuntary resettlement.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year