Tamil Nadu's Minister Sellur Raju has struck the headlines once again after his 'Thermocol' ideas! This time he grabbed headlines as he was all praises for ADMK's ex-General Secretary VK Sasikala. The Minister while addressing the media said,
"Sasikala has toiled hard to form the Government in the state and there is no difference of opinion in this regard. I will not change my opinion too. But according to the current situation, I don't want my opinion to cause any trouble to CM Edappadi Palaniswamy and Deputy CM Paneerselvam."
This statement has raised everyone's eyebrows as Sasikala is in Parole to visit her ailing husband. CR Saraswathi who is with TTV said that the speech of Raju reflects every partymen's inner feelings who are trapped under the control of EPS-OPS combo. CR Saraswathi further said that even at the last minute before going to Jail, Sasikala wanted the members to be united, but unfortunate things happened!
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam