Right now, Tamil Nadu is in a political crisis. After the demise of Tamil Nadu's Late Chief Minister.J.Jayalalitha, things are getting worse in the state and each day we can see some breaking news. Actors Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth also hint about their political entry quite often.
In this case, kamal's elder brother Charu Haasan openly told that both the actors will fail miserably if they enter politics. He said, "I don't think both Kamal and Rajini can succeed in politics. Even if they start a party together, they can't get 10% of votes. If my predictions are right they would get less than 10% of votes.
Most of the voters are pretty clear and votes will go for politics and not cinema." Even Rajinikanth said such a statement during the inauguration of Sivaji Ganesan’s memorial in Chennai. He said, "In order to taste success in politics, name, fame, stardom, alone is not enough. You need even more. And only people know what that is. Even I don't know."
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days