Sources have stated that major players in the telecom sector, Reliance Jio, Idea Cellular and Vodafone India are gearing up for 5G technology, according to insiders in the industry. Currently work is progressing apace to launch MIMO technology upon which 5G hinges. MIMO is seen to be a critical enabler for 5G. All the major network operators are priming themselves for the proposed 2020 launch of 5G.
Meanwhile Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is learnt to have begun deployment in Kolkata and Bengaluru and is reportedly ready with operations to cover Hyderabad, Pune, and Chandigarh. Other major service providers are not far behind. Furthermore MIMO, an acronym for massive multiple input multiple output, boosts the capacity of a base station by five to seven times, while cutting down interference to a large extent.
Moreover Samsung is among the most likely commercial vendors to gain from
this, with virtually very little competition. According to industry sources,
ZTE and Huawei are leading the pack in the for gear vendors, closely followed
by Nokia and Ericsson, all of whom are working in close association with major
telecom operators for trials of the technology in various circles.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam