India which started the FIFA U-17 campaign with huge hype and hysteria is failing to meet the expectations. India initially lost to the USA without scoring any goals and the dream of India scoring a goal remained a distant one. In this case, when India met Colombia in a Group A fixture at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi fans hoped for a turnaround.
Jackson Thounaojam scripted his name in India's Football History as he scored India's first goal in the 82nd minute and he also became first Indian to score a goal at a FIFA World Cup at any age group. But Colombia scored 2 goals in 49th and 83rd minute and sealed their victory.
With this Loss, India's chances of going forward also diminished. Now, only a miracle can take India to the next stage whereas, India should beat Ghana by a huge margin in their last group match and Colombia should lose to the USA.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam