UP Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar has made some remarks which have shaken everyone. During his address to the public, he said, "School children who should enjoy their childhood at school are suffering by doing household works. Those children's parents must be imprisoned and provided without water and food.
I am totally sick of such parents. I am going to change the rules as per my wish. My first rule will be imprisoning parents who don't send their children to school for 5 days without food or water. And even if this is not enough, they will be imprisoned for a span of 6 months.
I hope all parents understood what I wanted to convey." This hate speech is going viral on the social media. Minister Om Prakash defended his speech and said, there's nothing wrong in what I spoke. We are giving various benefits to children who go to school. So, the mistake is on the parents! When press people asked, will he meet CM Yogi Adityanath and give an explanation for such a speech? he replied, "No!".
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam