Hyderabad sources have stated that the rain-hit city was under attack from the skies once again on Monday evening. The evening rains once again turned roads into waterways and colonies into water bodies. Meanwhile the cumulonimbus clouds emptied their contents on a hapless Hyderabad. There appears to be more woes for Hyderabadi’s as the weatherman is predicting more rains in the coming 24 hours.
Furthermore the incessant downpour left several parts of Dilsukhnagar, LB Nagar, Chaitanyapuri, Uppal, Mettuguda, Ameerpet, Jubilee Hills, Ramanthapur, Banjara Hills, Kukatpalli, Neredmet, Malkajgiri and Keesara flooded. Water entered into homes in several low-lying colonies and in Ramanthapur, where an already overflowing Pedda Cheruvu, wreaked havoc, harried residents had to lock their homes and leave for safer places.
Moreover the Ramanthapur Lake, which once was spread in an area of 32
acres, has now been shrunk to 22 acres due to unbridled encroachments. In a
shocking revelation, a builder had raised a multi-apartment residential complex
on the flood canal of the tank. Meanwhile, Hussain Sagar is brimming with
inflows and the areas upstream have been put on alert.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days