Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has currently reportedly taken a stern class to the Working President of party's Telangana sect, A Revanth Reddy for his arbitrary decision of forming an alliance with the Congress party.
Sources have stated that the ruling TRS party affiliated union registered a resounding victory, thumping the union backed by TDP & Congress together. Meanwhile when taking a serious note of the issue, Chandrababu met Telangana TDP leaders and cautioned them, especially Revanth Reddy on taking such pivotal decisions without consulting him. Moreover the AP CM reminded them that Congress has been a long-standing opposition of TDP and that never in the history that the two parties joined forces. He told that a careless move like forming alliance with Congress might hamper their party's image in AP too.
Meanwhile in the two hour long meeting, Naidu asked the TTDP leaders to stop making comments on political alliance with other parties. Further he also advised them not to provoke ruling party leaders including Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao through controversial comments.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days