According to sources recently Naidu held a crucial meeting with the TDP Telangana unit leaders at his residence in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Meanwhile as media was waiting outside to speak with the leaders after the end of the meet, they were surprised to see Telangana minister Srinivas Yadav coming towards Naidu's residence along with his convoy.
Moreover when the media asked the minister if he came to attend Naidu's all-important TDP meet, he reasoned that he had come towards the TDP Chief's house as there was heavy traffic on the road that he was supposed to go. Further he added that he had no idea that Naidu was holding a meet with TDP leaders and that his presence in the surroundings was a mere coincidence.
Furthermore as per protocol, any leader or official has to take prior
permission before meeting the Chief Minister. Earlier Yadav was elected TDP MLA
from Sanathnagar Assembly Constituency in Hyderabad in 2014 general elections.
He later shifted loyalties to TRS and was made a minister in Chief Minister K
Chandrasekhar Rao's cabinet. Meanwhile despite the minister's clarification,
the issue has become a hot topic of discussion in political circles of AP &
Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia According to sources from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will grant visas free of charge to foreign scientists and experts, in a move that especially aims at improving its health sector. Meanwhile the media reports said the Secretary General of the Saudi Health Council Ahmed Al Aamiri praised the decision made by the cabinet last week, Xinhua reported. Aamiri said the new visa policy was approved as part of various health initiatives suggested by the council to promote the health sector.
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump