Lucknow sources have stated that the Yogi Adityanath government plans to install a 100 metre statue of Lord Rama on banks of the River Saryu and organize a grand Diwali this time in Ayodhya by illuminating the town and lighting 1.71 lakh earthen diyas. Sources have stated that the statue will be installed only after clearance from the National Green Tribunal.
Meanwhile the Principal Secretary Tourism Awanish Awasthi said a series of programs have been scheduled for October 18 to celebrate Diwali in the town. A "deepotsav" will be organised on 'Ram Ki Paidi' where 1.71 lakh earthen lamps will be lit, he said while giving a presentation to Governor Ram Naik. Meanwhile prominent building and ghats will also be illuminated to attract tourists.
Furthermore the objective of the entire program will be to promote
Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, as a tourist destination. The
Officer said "A heritage walk, a yatra reminiscing return of Lord Rama to
Ayodhya, and launch of several schemes by chief minister and other dignitaries
will be part of the program. Meanwhile the budget presented by the Yogi government,
which came to power in March, had special mention of Ayodhya, Varanasi and
Mathura, earmarking Rs 1,240 crore for the Ramayan, Buddhist and Krishna
circuits in these cities.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year