As both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana accuse the Krishna River Management Board (KRMB), the board has left the Governments themselves to resolve the ongoing water disputes. The board wrote to the chief engineers of both the states that it was not in a position to resolve the conflicts of both the states.
It should be noted that the Telangana government and Andhra government had asked the board to release 15 TMC and 19 TMC of water from the Srisailam Dam. Telangana Irrigation Minister Harish Rao wrote a letter to Union Water Resources Minister Nitin Gadkari saying that the board is favoring Andhra Pradesh state.
In his letter, he used the words, 'Biased', 'Intentional delays', 'Tampering of data'. The same happened with Andhra Government too. The board has now withdrawn and asked the chief engineers of both the states to settle the release of water considering the safety of Srisailam dam and to maintain requisite level.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days