India lost the second T20 to Australia on a miserable note and fans who are unable to digest the loss pelted stones at Australian Team bus as they returned back to their hotel. Aaron Finch tweeted the photo of the team bus window.
This is the second incident for Australia team as it happens within two months. Earlier it happened in Chittagong, Bangladesh this September. Australia's Official Cricketing website said no one was hurt due to this, but the window which was broken by the rock is believed to be roughly the size of a Cricket ball.
Australia's stand-in captain David Warner retweeted the same tweet. A spokesperson from Australia said we are happy with levels of security provided. Harsha Bhogle said that the idiot who threw the stone is hiding among the Aussies team itself!
Pretty scary having a rock thrown through the team bus window on the way back to the hotel!! pic.twitter.com/LBBrksaDXI— Aaron Finch (@AaronFinch5) October 10, 2017
I saw so many simple, happy faces in Guwahati. Guess the idiot who threw the stone on the Aussie team bus was hiding among them. Not done.— Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) October 11, 2017
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days