Recently, everyone vented their rage as Ban of firecrackers sale has been implemented at New Delhi. When Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, supported the ban on the firecrackers, Virender Sehwag batted against it. Now, the ban has been implemented in Mumbai too.
Diwali is all set to be celebrated next Wednesday and a case has been lodged that the crackers pollute the environment. Delhi High Court implemented a ban on the sale of firecrackers. Now, the same ban has been implemented by Mumbai High Court.
Now, due to this ban, it has affected several businesses and especially there have been Crores of loss in Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. The ban on Crackers sale will be lifted on 1st of November. But this will affect several people drastically.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha