It's just a piece of cake to sack IT employees these days. Recently, Cognizant sacked around 400 employees from its IT sector and that shocked everyone. Most of them who are sacked are Senior level employees.
Now, as per reports, this ratio would increase further in coming months. A report says many Senior level employees will be sacked before February 2018 in CTS. Similarly, Infosys also has planned to sack 1000 senior level employees before 2017.
There seems to be another big recession in the software field just like the period 2008-2010. A survey says that experienced candidates are not preferred in most of the companies and freshers are the most needed ones. Those who are experienced from 5-10 years are also taken in most of the companies.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha