According to sources it was stated that with heavy rains lashing the city over the last few days, the meteorological department has put Hyderabad on flood alert. For the past two days many places in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states is receiving heavy rainfall.
Sources have stated that with the thunder storm throwing life out of gear, the MET has asked the GHMC officials to be prepared to deal with any eventualities. Currently the disaster management team too is gearing up to minimize inconvenience to the denizens of the city. Moreover the public has been asked to stay indoors and venture out only if absolutely necessary.
Meanwhile it's worth mentioning here that incessant rains have turned the
city into a mess with falling of trees and roads being inundated with water
making life miserable for the commuters. Traffic in many areas is jammed due to
rise of water level in low lying areas and motorists feels tough to ride their
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha