According to report from AP sources, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu reportedly gave an earful to Minister Pithani Satynarayana for his comments on Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. Meant he also slammed the over-enthusiasm of several TDP leaders in receiving the TRS supreme and Telangana CM, K.Chandrasekhara Rao.
According to sources the TDP state-level coordination committee meet at the AP secretariat in Amaravati was a stormy one. Chandrababu chided several leaders, including ministers, for their acts of omission and commission. During a recent media interaction, Pithani said that Pawan Kalyan was a non-entity and his party, a toothless organization. He said the TDP did not want to waste any time on Pawan. Chandrababu, who apparently wants to keep Pawan in good humor, was upset by these comments and asked him not to speak disparagingly about him.
Moreover he was also upset with Krishna district strongman, Devineni Uma
for not constructing the state-level office of the party in Vijayawada.
Furthermore he also reportedly advised senior leader and MLA Payyavula Keshav
not to give an impression that TDP and the TRS were likely to join hands in the
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha