New Delhi sources have reported that a survey found out that Indian IT professionals are likely to see reduced job opportunities in the next six months as traditional roles are increasingly getting disrupted in the wake of automation and digitization. Meanwhile according to the Experts IT Employment Outlook Survey released by Experts IT ManpowerGroup India, IT hiring intentions will further slacken for October 2017 March 2018.
As per report the IT industry is looking at adjusting the talent pool, considering major hiring in junior and mid levels while contemplating layoffs in the senior slab. Moreover the survey of 500 Indian IT employers across India said "The collective number of layoffs that the IT giants are contemplating is way higher than what the Indian IT industry has ever witnessed and this trend is likely to continue for the next 6-12 months".
Furthermore accordingly, IT professionals should utilize the next 6- 12
months to up skill themselves to get into cutting-edge technologies where
demand will be huge. Currently majority of employers said they want trained
fresher's in the system. Moreover companies are now looking for fresh talent in
the market that is up skilled already with the latest technologies and is ready
to hit the ground.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha