When it comes to Artificial Intelligence, Google has always been the frontrunner in the technology industry. Google has mostly used AI for each and every latest innovation of their product. Their latest innovation is Home Mini Smart Speaker.
It's a cute little AI speaker and it can do a lot of stuff through our voice. But now as some algorithm has gone wrong and the Home Mini devices have gone rogue. Most of them have started to complain that their privacy has been evaded as the Home Mini starts recording every sound without notifying the user.
And as soon as they recorded, they send them to Google servers. What's even worse is, they are not even notifying the user. Regarding this issue, Google also issued a statement stating, "We have noticed a small issue impacting Google Home Minis. We are rolling out a software update and that should solve the issue."
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha