Are you a user of OnePlus Smartphone, then beware that the manufacturer is quietly collecting personal information from you, like your passwords and access to personal stuff which you don't want to disclose to anyone. This was revealed by Christopher Moore, a software engineer and he revealed all the details on his blog.
He confessed that the smartphone captures, IMEI numbers, MAC addresses, mobile network names and IMSI prefixes. Apart from this, the mobile clearly stores a huge volume of user data. The one plus team accepts this and they said the reason they did it was to analyze the bugs in its devices for future corrections.
OnePlus also indicates that the user can turn off within the 'settings' if they don't want the data to be sent out. There are even few other ways to block the transmission to the site from the smartphone. Use an ADB utility app.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year