Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that as a last resort, beleaguered YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, whose party is on a downward spiral in AP after terrific defeat in Nandyal and Kakinada polls, announced that his party MPs would resign for the cause of Special Category Status to AP, the cause that was almost forgotten by people of AP.
Meanwhile however, this is not first time, Jagan made this announcement. In fact, he has been reiterating this announcement of resignation of YSRCP MPs time and again, but actually nothing has been materialized so far. Currently as he is gearing up for his Padayatra, Jagan seems to be raising the issue of Special Category Status and MPs resignation yet again.
Accordingly since the 2019 general polls is not so
long away and the resignation of YSRCP MPs at this juncture would garner least
interest from both Centre and State thus the real impact would be null, many
are suspecting Jagan's words. Moreover at the same time, several YSRCP leaders,
MPs are very worried after the party's sounding defeat in Nandyal by-election
and Kakinada Municipal polls. By and large, the resignation of YSRCP MPs are
seen as a "Joke" by many.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha