Sources have reported that TDP Chief and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu have cautioned his party cadres as well as senior leaders against making unnecessary and volatile comments on Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile in a recent meeting held with party leaders, Chandrababu, referring to the comments made against Pawan Kalyan by minister Pithani, reportedly asked them not to make such controversy-prone comments against someone who backed their party in 2014 elections.
Currently Chandrababu seems to have preferred to stay in the good books of the Jana Sena chief keeping the 2019 elections in mind, and hence he tried to control his party leaders against unnecessarily targeting him, thus damaging their camaraderie, say political analysts. Meanwhile Babu also highlighted the damage happening to the party because of the overenthusiastic comments of some leaders. He told leaders that there is a positive wave for TDP in AP and that he asked them not to malign it with unnecessary statements.
Moreover it is known that Pawan had earlier posted
a satirical tweet on TDP leaders Pithani and Ashok Gajapathi Raju's comments
against him before releasing an official letter asking Jana Sena activists to
maintain dignified silence against the criticism by TDP leaders.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha