New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has kicked off India's race to turn all new passenger car sales electric by 2030. The largest order has gone to a company that hasn't commercially started producing the vehicles. As per report Tata Motors Ltd. hasn't sold a single electric car yet, though Chief Executive Officer Guenter Butschek says its late-mover status is an advantage at a time when technology advances are leading to a fall in costs.
Currently India's sole electric car maker that plans to boost its vehicle manufacturing capacity to 5,000 units a month underscore the distance to be covered when compared to China and the U.S. According to sources India's EV target appears a little too ambitious, said Pawan Goenka, managing director at automaker Mahindra & Mahindra. "It would be little more moderate, though lot more aggressive growth path than what we have seen in other countries, but more moderate than being 100% electric vehicles by 2030."
Furthermore Tata Motors has a two part strategy one
which includes selling cars to the government and then rolling out electric
buses and trucks to cater to the mass transportation segment.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha