Sources have reported that earlier it is being rumored in political circles that both Janasena Party and Telugudesam will go hand-in-hand for 2019 general elections. Previously in 2014, Pawan Kalyan's mighty presence alongside TDP and BJP has changed the way voters think, especially in Godavari region. Because of the change of trend in East and West Godavari polls, the whole dynamics of residue Andhra Pradesh's first ever election saw a wave favoring towards Telugu Tammullu.
Currently what worries these Brothers from the Godavari is that in case if Pawan Kalyan wants to contest in polls in the alliance of TDP, then he might seek many seats from Godavari districts only. In that case, Pawan will neither encourage TDP men to contest on his flag, nor he will allow migrations from the cycle party.
Meanwhile that's said to be the reason why few
TDP biggies are criticizing Pawan Kalyan all the time. Because if Janasena
arrives, then some of these leaders have to pack bags and if they contest as
rebels, they might become permanent enemies of Telugudesam as well as
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days