Lucknow sources have stated that currently sixteen children, including 10 infants, died at the Baba Raghav Das (BRD) Medical College in Gorakhpur during the last 24 hours. The authorities said of the children who died, ten were admitted in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) while six were in the pediatric ICU.
Meanwhile according to reports the doctors said, 20 patients including six from Deoria, two from Kushinagar, four each from Gorakhpur and Maharajganj, and one patient each from Basti and Balrampur afflicted with encephalitis have been admitted to the hospital in the last 24 hours. Furthermore as many as three dozen patients, mostly affected by encephalitis, were being treated at BRD Medical College. Five patients from Bihar were also being treated there.
officials said that 1,470 patients have been admitted to the BRD Medical
College since January this year, adding that a total of 310 have died.
Currently the Adityanath-led government in Uttar Pradesh has little to show in
terms of health indicators when compared to Kerala. While the saffron leader's
recent visit to the southern state was high on election rhetoric, the
aggressive political posturing had little backing in terms of data.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year