Sources have stated that the solar scam has kept former Kerala CM Oommen Chandy under the spotlight since 2013 when it first exploded in his face. Three staff members in the then chief minister's office were found to have frequent contacts with Nair and Chandy had to move them out under severe political pressure. Currently with allegations that several powerful UDF politicians had sexual relations with Nair, the solar scam case captured Kerala's imagination for it combined politics of the powerful with money, sex and sleaze.
Meanwhile Vijayan has ordered a criminal case to be registered against former home minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan as well, for allegedly helping Chandy wriggle out of the case by influencing police officials. Cases are also to be filed against the officers.
Furthermore with the
Solar Commission taking the position that getting sexual favors will be
treated as a case of bribery, several prominent leaders whose names figure in
Nair's deposition before the Commission, will come under the radar. Nair had
given the names in a "strictly confidential" sealed cover in February
2016, stating dramatically that this is the "truth about my illicit
relations with politicians".
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha