New Delhi sources have stated that the Congress had questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi's silence on the allegations of a scam against BJP president Amit Shah's son, and demanded that Shah step down in order to facilitate a probe. Meanwhile when addressing a press conference in Panaji at the party state headquarters All India Congress Committee spokesperson Priyanka Chaturvedi also said that the functioning of Jay Shah co-owned company, Temple Enterprise Pvt. Ltd allegedly mirrored the standard operating procedure of a shell company and must be investigated as part of the Prime Minister's campaign against shell companies.
Meanwhile Chaturvedi told reporters that "For the sake of probity, for the sake of what Modi stood for. If there is nothing to hide, what stops Amit Shah from stepping down and allowing a probe to happen and a probe which will perhaps clear his son. But we must always remember, Caesar's wife should be above suspicion".
Earlier an online
portal alleged that Jay Shah's company's turnover grew from Rs 50,000 to Rs
80.5 crore in a 2015-16, within one year, after obtaining an unsecured loan
from a non banking financial institution.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam