A few days back, Russian youngster Evangelin was found begging in Kanchipuram temple. The photos of a foreigner begging for alms went viral across the social media. Then Tamil Nadu cops inquired and found that his ATM card was locked and as he couldn't get the money he started begging.
Immediately, he was sent to Russian Embassy in Chennai. Indian External Minister Sushma Swaraj even said she will make all necessary arrangements in getting back him home. But, in this case, he was spotted in a temple in T.Nagar, Chennai.
He was again seen begging for alms. Cops suspected him and saw all his travel documents and he had the visa until November 11th. And when he was asked, why he begs, he said, "I love India. Whenever we beg for alms, everyone encourages by giving money.
When I came to India, I just had 4000 Rupees in Indian currency. I love begging and I won't stop if anyone asked me to." What's even weirder is, to take a selfie with him, people should pay Rs.10 and to have his interview, the media should pay him Rs.500!
Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats? Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again