Well, if you are a Windows Phone user, just ignore reading this article as you will be pretty disappointed. The Microsoft Platform is not going to make any changes in near future and Satya Nadella during an interaction with the media confirmed that Windows OS never had a chance to stand near the two dominating mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
During an interview, he said, "We don't have the share to have our smartphone hardware and that's a consumers choice. That's the reality too. We can't compete as a third ecosystem with no share position and attract developers.
We just make sure the software is available so that we can service the enterprise customers." For those who don't understand what he meant, he just says that Windows Mobile devices will continue to get updates just to maintain the platform but it will never be in the game against Android and iOs.
Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!! Karnataka Chief Minister Sidharamaiah has said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has slowly lost all the necessary qualifications to be a prime minister. While Karnataka is currently ruled by Congress party's Sidharamaiah, the next legislative assembly elections in the state will be held in April.
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK
- A Sweet and Sour achievement by Indian!!
- Minister's speech on Kannada draws ire!!
- 15 IAS Officers transferred!!
- Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"