Washington sources have stated that Larry Flynt, the pornography magazine Hustler publisher, is offering "up to $10 million" to anyone who produces information that leads to President Donald Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Meanwhile after laying out the offer in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post, the advert said “Buried in Trump’s top-secret tax returns or in other records from his far-flung investments there may be a smoking gun.”
Accordingly it read that "The attempt to impeach Donald Trump will strike many as a sour grapes plot by Democrats to overturn a legitimate election". “But there is a strong case to be made that the last election was illegitimate in many ways and that after nine tumultuous months in office, Trump has proven he’s dangerously unfit to exercise the extreme power accrued by our new ‘unitary executive.’”
Moreover during last year's presidential campaign,
Flynt dangled $1 million to anyone who could turn over video or audio capturing
Trump behaving in an illegal or sexually demeaning manner. That followed the
release of the 2005 "Access Hollywood" video in which Trump bragged
of imposing himself on women. Furthermore the White House didn't comment on the
Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office? Washington sources have stated that after one year in office, President Donald Trump has not made America great again. Instead, he has presided over a country that is more deeply divided along partisan lines, proposed staggeringly racist reforms to the immigration system, supported a tax bill that will see economic inequality grow, and reminded the world just how dangerous nuclear weapons are.
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display