London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention. Meanwhile, the New York resident James Green had got an alert from the HeartWatch app, which monitors a person's heart rate constantly throughout the day and notifies users when their resting heart rate rises above or dips below a certain threshold.
Further, Green said in a tweet "Never thought a stupid little wrist computer he bought two years ago would save his life. Saw his heart rate go up, ended up being a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs)". Moreover, the app notified him that his heart rate was continuously above his usual heart rate of 54 beats per minute. "That along with other symptoms he was having was enough data he needed to act on it, realize it wasn't a panic attack that it was something more".
Furthermore a CT scan in the hospital showed that Green suffered a blood clot in his lungs. His doctor said the clot could have been fatal if Green had waited longer to get medical attention. Because some fitness trackers and smartwatches include heart rate monitors, the devices can potentially alert people to certain health problems that cause changes in heart rate.
No new south Indian film will release from March 1 According to sources talks between digital service providers (DSPs) and the south Indian film industries have failed once again. Earlier on Friday, the two parties met to attempt a resolution to the standoff. This was the third round of talks. However, the crisis was not resolved and now, no new south Indian film will release from March 1 till the two parties come to an agreement.
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever