Sources have stated that a brand in the UK for the first time broke the stereotype existing with menstruation commercials. Bodyform, feminine hygiene brand, in its 20-second advertisement, depicted menstrual blood instead of efficacy attained by 'blue liquid'.
The ad starts showing a woman's hand pouring red liquid on the pad and then takes us to the next shot showing a woman in the shower where droplets of blood run down her legs. It also shows a man buying sanitary towels, breaking the age-old perception that women alone buy them.
Accordingly, the commercial has been received well by netizens with many hailing it as a long-delayed promotional. The ad clip in a short span of time has been viewed by over nine lakh people. Bodyform is spearheading a campaign showcasing menstruation as something normal, against the popular taboo tag associated with it.
Moreover, Bodyform managing director Traci Baxter said, "We remain committed to showing periods in everyday life, truthfully and honestly. Together, we can help make blood normal."
blue liquid menstrual commercial bodyform liquid bloodandhra pradesh politics andhra politics telugu political news apherald news apherald politics news latest politics news politics latest newsandhra pradesh politics andhra politics telugu political news apherald news apherald politics news latest politics news politics latest news
Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers According to sources the tech giant has announced about setting up a new campus, somewhere in US. Meanwhile what is surprising is that only a few months back Amazon had invited cities to submit bids and compete for the privilege of hosting the company's second headquarters.
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11