Sources have reported that according to the spokesperson of the Sri Lankan Navy seven members of an Indian cargo vessel were rescued by Sri Lankan fishermen.Meanwhile, a group of Sri Lankan fishermen had found the Indian cargo vessel heading for the Maldives.
They rescued the crew members and handed them over to the Sri Lankan Navy, Navy spokesman Commander Lankanatha Dissanayake said. The Navy has also announced that they had returned six Indian fishing trawlers to India on Friday. The Navy had seized the trawlers for allegedly poaching illegally in Sri Lankan waters.
Moreover, since September this year, Sri Lanka had returned 32 Indian trawlers. Furthermore, the Navy said six trawlers were escorted by the Navy and handed over to the Indian coast guard vessel 'Rani Gaidinliu'.
TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS According to sources Motkupalli was speaking to media persons on the occasion of the 22nd death anniversary of former Chief Minister and TDP founder NT Rama Rao. He said “The TDP in Telangana is in dire straits today. He will also say that there is a need to come out of this trouble, so that we can go forward and save the party".
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!