According to sources during the inception of Megastar Chiranjeevi led Prajarajyam Party, many of his loyalists and supporters joined the party. Sources have stated that after the merger with Congress, however, most of them either chosen to remain silent or go ahead with other parties.
Accordingly, Pawan Kalyan, both brother and Chiru loyalist, has started his own political outfit, the Janasena Party. And one wonders if any of former PRP people will sail with this new boat or not. No doubt about it, already many known PRP faces are part of Pawan's sena if we have to go by reports.
Moreover, some of them are journalist Hari Prasad who is known for his affiliation with PRP and Chiranjeevi, is now the media head of Janasena party. At the same time Sekhar Goud, who happens to be Pawan's close confidante for years is now in charge of Janasena in Telangana.
Earlier he did heavy campaigning for PRP in 2009 and also contested in GHMC polls on that ticket. Also, businessman Mahendra Reddy who was seen at Pawan's plenary meet worked in Common Man Protection Force and also PRP. He's said to be handling Telangana related affairs now.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding