According to sources during the inception of Megastar Chiranjeevi led Prajarajyam Party, many of his loyalists and supporters joined the party. Sources have stated that after the merger with Congress, however, most of them either chosen to remain silent or go ahead with other parties.
Accordingly, Pawan Kalyan, both brother and Chiru loyalist, has started his own political outfit, the Janasena Party. And one wonders if any of former PRP people will sail with this new boat or not. No doubt about it, already many known PRP faces are part of Pawan's sena if we have to go by reports.
Moreover, some of them are journalist Hari Prasad who is known for his affiliation with PRP and Chiranjeevi, is now the media head of Janasena party. At the same time Sekhar Goud, who happens to be Pawan's close confidante for years is now in charge of Janasena in Telangana.
Earlier he did heavy campaigning for PRP in 2009 and also contested in GHMC polls on that ticket. Also, businessman Mahendra Reddy who was seen at Pawan's plenary meet worked in Common Man Protection Force and also PRP. He's said to be handling Telangana related affairs now.
Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed? As per report Bengaluru’s never ending tragedy, the Bellandur and Varthur Lakes are frothing again. On Tuesday morning everyone saw a slush of unpleasant, smelly and toxic froth climb up the 10 ft mesh and flow into the roads, saying hello to the pedestrians and motorists, who covered their noses with disgust and the foam follows heavy rains on Monday evening.
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB