According to the recent survey conducted by Criteo, the performance marketing Technology Company, a majority 80% of shoppers responded that they feel comfortable and secure using a mobile for online shopping. Sources have added that Fashion (88%), electronics (78%) and health and beauty (54%) are leading categories in India encouraging about half of the respondents to purchase products and services two to five times a month.
Siddharth Dabhade, General Manager, Criteo India in a statement said "In this cluttered retail market, brands need scale and personalization to compete on an equal footing with their competitors. To do so, they must tap into an open commerce marketing ecosystem and use technology and data analytics to help shoppers find products of their choice and need".
Meanwhile, a significant 75% of respondents believe that a bad retail and shopping app experience negatively impacts a brand’s perception. Conversely, about 98% said that a good app experience positively influences their opinion of a brand.
Moreover, over 38% of respondents confirmed that availability of a wide range of products is what they valued most in a retail and shopping app. Furthermore as per the survey apps must, therefore, be developed and marketed as trusted platforms for online shoppers, by having brands prioritize shopper privacy and data protection.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year