Indian IT Employees who go to the USA with H1-B Visa might face the heat from now on as new rules have been imposed by the Trump Government. These new rules to obtain H1-B Visa and L1-B Visa has shocked and created panic among the IT employees in particular.
Trump's Government which analyzed the protocols in giving a permit for past 13 years has decided to bring some changes. Already Trump made some changes and that became a headache for those who apply for Visa freshly. But now due to the new laws, those who already have Visas also face a headache.
For those who had H-1B Visa, the renewal process was too easy. They do it through their company and it will be processed too soon. But from now on, even for renewal, the VISA process will be done as if like applying a new one. All the documents should be submitted and the particular person should visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This has shocked everyone as renewing a VISA is too easy, but getting a new one will take ages. So right now, things are getting hard. For those who attended and failed in VISA interviews, can know the pain and sufferings behind this.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!