Telugu Actor and Bigg Boss Season One Title Winner Shiva Balaji filed a police complaint as his spouse Madhumita faced abusive messages on her Facebook account. He complained to Cyberabad police and the cyber crime department are looking into the case.
DCP Janaki Sharma said, "We have booked the case under the relevant sections of IT Act and we are trying to trace the miscreant using the IP Address." To recall, Shiva Balaji has always been a victim of Online bullying.
When he worked with Pawan Kalyan for 'Katamarayudu' he faced similar abuse and then also he approached the police. Shiva Balaji's wife Madhumitha is also an actress and she has worked in both Tamil and Telugu movies. She married Shiva in the year 2009. Earlier, Kannada Actress Sangeetha Bhat also confessed that she is receiving vulgar messages on her Facebook!
Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers According to sources the tech giant has announced about setting up a new campus, somewhere in US. Meanwhile what is surprising is that only a few months back Amazon had invited cities to submit bids and compete for the privilege of hosting the company's second headquarters.
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11