Chennai sources have stated that as Tamilnadu grappled with political uncertainty following the death of chief minister J. Jayalalitha last December, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was accused of maneuvering political affairs in the state. Meanwhile the sudden disappearance of the two principal Dravidian leaders Jayalalitha’s death and the departure from centre stage of 93 year old Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president M. Karunanidhi has led analysts to speculate about the next political course in the state.
For Tamilnadu, which is celebrating its 50 years of Dravidian parties’ rule, there could be a space that is emerging for an alternative force. The Writer cum translator Aazhi Senthilnathan said Tamilnadu which is on the lookout for a new political force would want a party that is better than the DMK and ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK).
Moreover N. Sathiya Moorthy, director of the
Chennai chapter of think tank Observer Research Foundation said that selling
BJP to Tamilnadu voters is a difficult task and that the saffron party hasn’t
understood or made any attempts to learn about the state and its people.
Further Writer Senthilnathan said, “Tamilnadu will certainly surpass DMK and
AIADMK. But that cannot be BJP; rather it would be a space for another regional
force to emerge.”
Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now! As Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making all efforts to make his Magnum Opus Padmavat release on time by accepting the title change as well as the cuts proposed, they have also made an unexpected change to the super hit ghoomar song in the movie.
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE