According to sources, it was stated that TDP, which had already become weak in Telangana following the gradual exodus of party leaders to ruling TRS party, received a major jolt when Working President Revanth Reddy resigned to the party. Meanwhile, the latest reports suggest that most of the remaining leaders in TTDP are also now looking to join other parties.
Further, in this context, an interesting discussion took place between Telangana state IT minister KTR and TTDP MLA Sandra Venkata Veeraiah in the state Assembly lobby. When the duo reportedly came face to face, the topic of the defection of TDP leaders came up. Its then KTR asked the latter which party he was migrating to. Sandra replied that he would stick with TDP no matter what.
Meanwhile he reportedly further said that there was no truth in the reports of Dayakar Reddy and Seethakka leaving TDP. He added that there was no effect of Revanth Reddy's resignation on TDP. Let's wait and watch what happens next in Telangana.
Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government New Delhi sources have reported that in a major blow to the Arvind Kejriwal government in Delhi, the Election Commission (EC) on Friday recommended disqualification of 20 Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs for holding 'office of profit' and the recommendation has been sent to President Ramnath Kovind for his nod.
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?