Hyderabad sources have stated that the final results of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group-1 recruitment have been put on hold. The results were declared on October 28 after conducting the Main examination from September 14 to 24 and interviews from July 24 to August 10 for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (General).
Meanwhile the reason for cancellation of the results is stated to be a huge goof-up that took place in the candidates' job options. The online registration of candidates' job options registered wrongly. As a result, those who got higher marks were selected for least preferred jobs. As the candidates realized the error, they complained with the TSPSC which immediately suspended the results. The matter is being probed into by the Center for Good Governance and the revised final list of selection will be released once it fixes the goof-up.
Sources have stated that the posts under Group-1 include Deputy Collector,
Deputy Superintendent of Police Civil and Jails, Divisional Fire Officers,
District Registrars, District Employment Officers, Panchayat Officers, Social
Welfare Officers among others. It was originally intended to fill up 127 posts
and candidates have been shortlisted for 121 posts as candidates in Hearing
Handicapped reservation quota were not available.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?